Host: Jessica Hartley
Topic: The Top Five Female Struggles In Relationships
Santa Clarita Relationship coach Jessica Hartley was live on-air this week on her weekly radio show to talk about the top five problems women have in their relationships.
Jessica starts out the show with a reminder that strengthening relationships is important not just for the two adults involved, but also for the children looking up to those adults on how a relationship should look. She encourages everyone to work on bettering their relationship.
- The first problem that couples run into is that they can’t communicate effectively. This can also mean that the couple has trouble resolving conflicts respectfully. Another issue women can run into when it comes to communication is when they want to relay the importance of something meaningful to them. Many women struggle to get their partner on the same page as them, leaving them feeling misunderstood.
- The second problem many women face is the feeling that they are being taken for granted. Jessica says that so many of her female clients report feeling like they are putting in too much of the work, and not receiving what they would consider to be enough effort from their partners.
- The third problem is feeling sexually undervalued. This can happen when trust is broken like infidelity. It can also mean women in a relationship feel like their partner isn’t attracted to them, and that there is no passion or desire.
- The fourth problem women have is when she feels that she is not getting her needs met, leaving them feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, and overextended. According to Jessica, so many of her female clients report that they have to, “do everything,” in the relationship.
- The fifth biggest issue women face is they feel disrespected. A lot of these feelings come from men making women feel, “crazy,” and from sarcastic comments. Many women take sarcastic comments as if they are just being criticized.
Do you have any of these issue? Watch the full video to learn how to fix some of these common problems.
Previous Episode: Trust – Thriving Relationships with Jessica Hartley – March 20, 2019
Jessica Hartley is a leader, revolutionizing how we heal our marriages and turn them around for good. Her Legendary Love Program provides the structure necessary to integrate powerful changes into your relationship, with or without the direct participation of both partners.
No more years of talk therapy, Jessica Hartley is a Deep Healing Expert, her sessions don’t stop at an hour- they are complete when the issue is addressed, resolved, and released.
As a powerful mentor, she tailors a 12-week program to address what is relevant and important to YOU, giving you powerful feedback, action steps, and practical guidance each week so you can make permanent leaps forward.
Jessica doesn’t want to be your crutch. Her approach is to give you everything you need to be successful and get the results you need- without separation, divorce, or wasting years in talk therapy. Her process will lift you up and set you free. “I’m here to create lasting change and deliver a legendary love life… I hope you are too.”